The UPSC NDA I 2021 exam will take place on April 18, 2021. Candidates can review the important instructions given below before taking the exam.
UPDATED APR 17, 2021 11:57 am IST
The Union Civil Service Commission will be hosting the UPSC NDA I 2021 exam on Sunday, April 18, 2021. The exam will take place offline across the country at various exam centers. The National Defense Academy exam will be conducted in two shifts: the first shift will start at 10 a.m. and the second at 2 p.m.
The written exam will include math questions and general aptitude test. The exam lasts 5 hours and the maximum marks are 300 for mathematics and 600 for the general aptitude test. The written exam will include objective type questions.
Important instructions for applicants
Candidates taking the exam can consult the guidelines issued by the Commission below.
1. Candidates should use a black ballpoint pen only to write and mark the answers on the OMR sheet (answer sheet). Pens of any other color are prohibited for the exam.
2. Candidates who present themselves must bring their admission card to the examination centers. They must produce the printout of their e-Admit Card at the place assigned to take the exam, as well as the photo ID card mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
3. In the event that the photograph is not visible / blurry or not available on the e-Admit Card, applicants are advised to carry two (2) identical photographs (one photograph for each session).
4. Candidates must present themselves at the examination center one hour before the start of the examination. Entrance to the exam location will be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam.
5. All necessary guidelines issued by the Indian government regarding COVID19 should be followed by students. Wearing face masks, carrying disinfectants, and maintaining social distancing are mandatory for all students, supervisors and other staff.
The exam will be conducted by the NDA Army, Navy and Air Force Wings Admission Commission for the 147th Course and for the 109th Indian Naval Academy from January 2, 2022 This review campaign will fill 400 positions in the organization.