T20 World Cup 2021: Former Pakistan Wicket Keeper Kamran Akmal Pick his Three favorites | T20 World Cup 2021: These three teams are the favorites – Kamran Akmal selected

According to current information, the T20 World Cup is likely to start in the third week of October. Former Pakistan wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal has announced his favorites for the T20 World Cup. He selected India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. He points out the potential of these three teams based on their experience playing on the UAE pitch.

‘Pakistan has the upper hand in the T20 World Cup. Pakistan has been playing international cricket in the UAE for the last 10 years. That is why Pakistan has the most experience in this situation, ”said Kamran Akmal. The other teams did not go to Pakistan for the series after the terrorist attack on the Sri Lankan team. With this, the UAE turned Pakistan into their base.

kamranakmal

In the last 10 years, most of Pakistan’s international matches have been played in the UAE. The UAE is also the venue for the Pakistan Super League. That is why the Pakistan team knows the situation here best. Pakistan’s T20I team is doing well under the captaincy of Babur Assam. This raises Pakistan’s crown hopes.

The Indian players have experience playing in the IPL in the UAE. The 2020 IPL was held entirely in the UAE. The second quarter of 2021 is set to take place in the UAE. This will benefit the Indian team. According to Akmal, the Afghanistan team also has experience in the UAE situation and can work wonders.

‘Not only players from India and Pakistan but also players from other countries have experience playing in the IPL and PSL in the UAE. In the case of the UAE, Afghanistan is also a dangerous column. Their team strength is also excellent. That is why it is difficult to pick a team as a favorite, ”added Kamran Akmal.

• India-Sri Lanka: I know I can definitely come back if I shine – Kuldeep Yadav
  • ‘It’s absolutely special’, says Kane Williamson about his friendship with Virat Kohli
  • Ready for anything- from part time wicket keeper to coach! Only one name- Dravid
  • More runs in a Test series in England, here are the top three Indian players
  • Deck in debut, then superstar! – I know Indian cricketers
  • India’s opening cannot be clicked in T20, five players tested in 2021, figures
  • Who will be Dhawan’s opening partner in T20I tour of Sri Lanka? Not easy for Prithvi, here are the figures
  • Rohit himself is second only to Kohli – Dhoni is third!
  • Bowled more than T20, not even a no-ball – Earth is the best! Where is Bumra?
  • IND vs SL: Kapil, Sachin, Kohli, Rohit – now Dhawan too! To the Elite Cub
  • ‘I was shocked to hear my greetings in the interview’, Mayanti said of her first meeting with Binny
  • IND vs SL: Where is Chahar, Sanju’s classic answer- Fans take over

Source