Thiruvananthapuram: The toughest lockdown restrictions and exemptions in the state will come into effect from today. Based on the TPR, further restrictions were imposed at the local level in four regions.
Initially, the TPR was strictly above 30 per cent, but now it is triple lock down in areas above 18 per cent. It was eight straight away. 12 to 18 in C category and above 18 in D category. Areas in the C and D categories are subject to strict restrictions. There are exemptions in areas A and B.Restrictions and Concessions
- Buses should not carry more passengers than allowed
- Where section B is regulated (TPR 6-12) the auto will be allowed. Two people, including the driver, are allowed
- Permission for Metro Rail Service
- Kovid Negative Certificate Mandatory for Interstate Travel
- In the event of a third wave, inspections will be intensified at railway stations and border check posts. To this end, collectors have been directed to inspect railway stations and borders
- Permission to take home the bodies of those who die of Kovid infection. Religious ceremonies can also be performed
- The foreclosure will be stopped if the bank loan of the deceased dies due to Kovid
- Vaccination of AYUSH, Homoeo and Pharmacy students will be completed.
- Home stays, service villas, household units, houseboats, motor boats, tour guides, tourist taxi drivers and tour operators will be included in the vaccination priority list for those between the ages of 18 and 45.
- Consideration for AYUSH, Homoeo Medical students and Pharmacy course students