Happy Holi 2021 stickers allow you to spread joy and greet your friends and family in a socially distant way this year. Like 2020, this year’s Holi is also celebrated amid coronavirus fears, as the numbers are on the rise again. So the developers make sure that the excitement does not go out in the WhatsApp greetings. Like all other festivals, there is an abundance of stickers on the internet and WhatsApp is the platform where almost all of them are shared during festivals. Now, for those who don’t know how stickers work, it’s important to point out that WhatsApp hardly ever makes stickers on its own, aside from the few default stickers that come preloaded when you download the app.
Here is a step by step guide on how to get the best stickers to boost your Holi Greetings game on WhatsApp for Android:
1. Go to the WhatsApp Stickers section by clicking the emoji icon on the left side of the chat bar and opening the stickers option at the bottom (one on the right).
2. Now, WhatsApp only comes with 12 sticker packs by default, and you may not find any Holi stickers in the list. If you can’t find suitable stickers, click the plus (+) option at the top right of the stickers window – this will open all sticker packs available on your WhatsApp.
3. If you still can’t find any Holi stickers, scroll down and click “Get more stickers” with a Play Store logo.
4. Clicking on it will take you to Play, which will display a number of sticker apps.
5. Search for “Holi Stickers” on Google Play and download any app. We tried Jagannath Technology’s Holi – WAStickerApps sticker, which had a rating of 4.6 on the Play Store. But there are several more to choose from if you are looking for Holi Stickers on Google Play.
6. The app will show you five packs, clicking on any of them will show you Holi-centric stickers
7. Click “Add to WhatsApp” button at the bottom, then click “ADD” in the pop-up window and the stickers will be imported to your WhatsApp Messenger.
Stickers imported to WhatsApp will appear on the stickers page, by clicking the “ More ” (+) button in the Stickers menu.
WhatsApp for iPhone also includes similar options, but there is no way to add more stickers by searching for them in the App Store. The best you can do is save the stickers you get from your contacts and share them with your friends and family.