Prime Minister Narendra Modi today addressed the 75th edition of his monthly radio speech – “Mann Ki Baat”.
In the January edition of the show, Prime Minister Modi called on the nation to write about freedom fighters and the stories of their struggle to mark the country’s 75th Independence Day this year.
Here are the highlights of PM Modi’s Mann ki Baat:
- This is the 75th episode of Mann K Baat, very happy and happy that we have been attached to each other through this show. We talked about all segments – education, toy making, technology, culture and traditions.
- People share their experiences and photos of Amrit Mahotsav. I ask all of you to share stories related to the festival and help the nation reach new heights.
- Last year, in March, we observed the “Janata Curfew”. It became an inspiration to the whole world because it was an extraordinary example of discipline. We have shown our love and respect for the corona warriors.
- We are working hard to get the corona vaccine and today we are running the largest vaccination program in the world. I am happy to see people receiving doses of the vaccine across the country. A person from Kerala called the campaign “Vaccine Sewa”
- Mitali Raj has inspired many women and men around the world. I congratulate her for scoring 10,000 points in women’s cricket. PV Sindhu recently won the silver medal.
- I’m happy that girls are creating a niche for themselves in sports and other segments of life. It’s March, when we celebrate Women’s Day, and many players have won medals and set records.
- Lighthouses are an integral part of tourism promotion and always attract people due to their magnificent structures. India has 71 lighthouses. Chennai Lighthouse has an elevator and the country’s only lighthouse located in the state.
- This is the 10th year of the tsunami hitting Japan. In 2004 India was hit by a similar tsunami and we lost 14 lighthouse keepers. I pay tribute to them and pay tribute to them.
- Farmers should adopt new alternatives alongside traditional farming to increase their income and create more employment opportunities. We are known to make beeswax and I want farmers to join beekeeping.
- We recently celebrated “World Sparrow Day”. As summers approach, we should strive to save sparrows as well as other birds and animals.
- I greet everyone on Holi, Ugadi, Gudi Padwa, Bihu, Navratri.