Attempts to attack Saudi Arabia continue; Six drones were destroyed by the Arab League

Riyadh: Another attempt to attack Saudi Arabia. The Arab League on Friday shot down six drones fired by Houthis in Yemen. Arab League spokesman Kenan Turki al-Maliki said the move was a deliberate attempt to target civilians.

The Arab League has said it will take all necessary steps to prevent such attacks in compliance with international law. On Thursday, the Arab League destroyed a Houthi missile aimed at Jizan. The Houthis have been targeting various destinations on a daily basis since last month’s attack on Abha airport in Saudi Arabia.

Read Exclusive COVID-19 Coronavirus News updates, from Kerala, India and World at Asianet News.

Watch Asianetnews Live TV Here

Play a virtual boat racing game .. Challenge yourself … Click to play now

Dear readers, you can post your comments in the comment box below. Pornographic comments, suicidal remarks, hurtful religious and racial slurs, and political hate speech are all criminal offenses under the Central Government’s IT Act. Comments are solely the responsibility of the author.

Last Updated Mar 5, 2021, 5:45 PM IST

Source